Type of Employment – Permanent
Date of Joining – As earliest as possible
Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in Statistics
Experience: Minimum 1 years of working experience as Statistical Analyst.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced environment which will allow a high performer to grow at his/her full potential
The Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for regular reporting on various commercial activities.
- Develop and monitor Key Performance Indicators in commercial activities.
- Create data base templates for updating critical information required for commercial studies and appraisals.
- Analyse information available in various industry publications and feed the information in to the data base.
- Perform statistical analysis to find trends in the data bases and provide inputs to the commercial team for assignments.
- Monitor and update the data base to ensure up-to-date backend information which feeds the web and mobile application.
- Ensure sanctity of the data base by running reverse analysis on the data base and address any discrepancies found to be existing.
- Assist in data mining exercises as and when necessary on case to case basis.
Note: Job responsibilities mentioned above are not an exhaustive list of responsibilities of this role and will be amended in due course to include additional responsibilities as may be necessary for this role.
Key Skills Required:
- Strong investigate skills to ensure they have all of the information they need to form accurate conclusions.
- Excellent analytical skills in order to effectively process the information they collect.
- Excellent knowledge of computer to use appropriate software for the tasks and to produce reports.
- Good time management skills to effectively meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills for producing recommendations and giving presentations about their conclusions.
- Any certification programs in SAS would be added value.
- Proficient in SQL.
NOTE: These responsibilities are not exhaustive and may be subjected to changes in line with the business requirements.