- Responsible for all technical aspects of aircraft deliveries, midterm lease inspection’s and aircraft returns for the company customers
- Manage Technical personnel under his control and liaise with commercial, legal and finance departments
- Coordinate with the customer and keep them updated on all technical matters as it relates to aircraft being managed on their behalf
- Coordinate with travel desk/travel agent for travel/accommodation related requirement for self and technical staff being monitored
- Run/co-ordinate weekly technical calls (as required)
- Negotiate contracts from technical perspective
- Calculate and negotiate maintenance reserves, vet and approve maintenance reserve claims where applicable
- Manage and control permanent and Contracted Engineering staff within the company
- Any other responsibility as assigned by company time to time depending on project requirement
The role will require that the candidate possess all of the following:
- Experience in a similar role in an aircraft MRO, Airlines or leasing company
- A strong knowledge of the aviation regulatory environment including EASA and FAA requirements
- Proven ability to negotiate contracts from a technical perspective
- A previous track record in project managing aircraft deliveries / redeliveries would be beneficial
Applicants will ideally hold a FAA Type license or relevant engineering qualifications.
Applications will only be considered where the applicant is based in and has the requisite entitlements to undertake employment in Ireland.